What do all countries, sciences, education and associated professionals have in common when it comes to temperature? Although temperature is a critical consideration for all sciences and engineering, we are literally blind to temperature. Although everything is designed for temperature, we measure temperature, calculate for it but don’t see temperature until something is “red hot”. Infrared technology allows sight of temperature beyond our visible spectrum.
Our work since 1979 has been successfully evolving temperature out of the calculator or thermometer and provide accurate sight of temperature objectives using non invasive radiology. During the Sars Flu virus, H1N1, Ebola and the Zika Virus, the infrared industry imaged 100s of millions of people at ports of entry and could not produce one image of a flu. That was because the imaging application exceeded expertise. Our team met with Health Canada, showed an image of a flu and explained why the infrared community including equipment manufacturer’s failed.
It has taken decades and an uncompromising team to be the only infrared imaging applications to lecture for Continuing Medical Education credits required for ongoing medical licensing. This is the highest standard of education and will be in every country.
Health Examples of Sight of Temperature Versus Being Blind
Groundwater was considered to be nature’s hidden treasure
Forest Fires Fought Blind Because of Smoke
Canada’s Prime Minister did not take science advancements to the United Nation’s Climate Change Meeting. Buildings were grossly exceeding design temperature provided through Building Codes. Building Code warned of solar radiation interacting with building development. Buildings imaged in 7 provinces and 26 states showed solar radiation caused buildings to generate heat close to boiling temperature and massive energy waste responding to the symptoms.
Here are two time-lapsed infrared videos.
Thermographic or thermal infrared (IR) imaging takes more than simply having infrared equipment. Infrared thermal scanning requires an imaging application in conjunction with the right equipment, supporting temperature software and qualified professionals with backgrounds specific to the application. We’ve got over 38 years experience applying infrared technology in the field for a wide variety of professionals.
- Social Distance Rules are Reactive & Not Reflecting the Distance of a Cough or Sneeze
- Coronavirus Interaction Can Be Seen Using Non Invasive Radiology Giving Countries & Medicine Sight. Methods Used Presently are Reactive, & Not Achieving Objectives With Unrealized Costs Globally.
- Ex Prime Minister Stephen Harper’s Admin Allows Mass Installation of Wireless Smart Meters, Wi-Fi While Health Canada Revises Health Canada’s Safety Code 6(2009) Okanagan MP Stephen Fuhr, Smart Meters and Prime Minister Trudeau Failure to Share Advanced Climate Change Science Denied G-7 Partners MILLIONS of immediate tax paying jobs
- Here is What a Dutch Telecom Worker Suit For Protection From Microwaves
- Document Provided For Massachusetts Joint Committee on Illegality of Smart Meters
- Two Interviews Answering Questions on Wireless Radiation Including Smart Meters, Wi-Fi & Cell Phones.
- Vaping is MAINLINING Nicotine
- Smoking Tobacco Safer Than Vaping??
- Propane Leak Causing Massive Building Explosion Killing Fire Captain & Injuring 7 Others Could have Been Seen with Non Invasive Radiology
- Professor Curtis Bennett Here on Your Negligent Representations Calling For a Delay of 5G Due To Health Risks
Buildings are insulated and designed for regional climatic data supplied by building codes. Energy systems are designed and installed based on this criteria. We want building development to blend in and not impose on the environment while being energy efficient. Less natural resources are used and there will be less emissions. A real problem is that buildings are signed off as compliant with building codes because we are blind to temperature. Energy professionals, architects, engineers and other related sciences use calculators for design considerations but it wasn’t verified.
Building codes warn of solar radiation (EMFs) being significant, this video above is the reason why. You will see buildings in the infrared spectrum grossly exceeding building code and generating heat close to boiling temperature.
Massive energy waste while super heating the atmosphere contradicts global objectives and smart meters are not addressing any of it. They are billing you for the massive waste. Sight of temperature related to these issues is now lectured in medical education for education credits required for ongoing medical licensing.
The United Nations are worried about a 7 degree F rise in atmospheric temperature, we are documenting solar exposed development 100 deg. F warmer than that. Prime Minister Harper’s administration were given this information to take to the United Nations as well as solutions that would put millions to work.
The planet shares one atmosphere and extreme heat generation affects the entire planet causing climate CHANGE. Look at this link, think of the heat generated by development and where the winds move each day.